Tuesday, February 01, 2005

she's the closest person to me.. though we rarely sit together n talked about my life,n she may not know most of my personal secrets..but i'm strongly attached to her....when i was 11, she was admitted to the hospital due to her heart 'symptoms' but nothing serious actually..only some monitoring procedures...upon knowing that, i clung to my auntie and wept..cried my heart out till a stranger came to us..i know she's not 'that' sick but i was really afraid...of losing her..hmm, i'm not always being good to her..if sumthing didnt go my way..that sulken,i-am-not-talking-to-anyone attitude, and giant mood-swing..big time!!it even happened 2 days before my flight to melb last year..hehehe,resolved with an sms:p thats y i always ask for forgiveness whenever i'm leaving..just to put away the guilty feeling,geheee:p but i think there's a huge improvement this time...kalu setakat setengah hari muka cetung tuh kire ok la kan??

that 2 years-old lil boy who still speaks german..the moment he saw me in his house, running with a smile to hug me...heheh, took care of him when he's 2 months...oh dear! eh sin chan, pandai ye awak..dgn kwn2 girls salam siap cium tgn lagi..tp dgn kwn2 boys boleh buat derk je, salam pun xmau;)

..ppl that i'll miss most... hmm, is parting a sweet sorrow?

No comments: