Saturday, August 07, 2004

*confused?*

hmm.. home alone now, not too bad coz in my hand are two story book ...well, its not about the books, but my lil conversation this morning

abc: hehe, yatt. aku dah tgk dah blog ko
me: ???? ( mouth wide open)haaa???
abc: haah, smalam kan bukak blog kwn ko tuh..pastu ade link..xyz ckp' cube teka blog sape nih'..'yatt eh?hehe
me: *gulp*,hoho!!
abc: hahahha, tuh aa..aku tgk 'kacangbotol'..hehehhe..tp aku x baca..aku tgk skali lalu jeh..jgn risau
me: hehe, x kisahh..(ye ke!?) x kisah kalu jumpe tapi kenapa cakapp?!!!(huhuhuhu!*head down*)

my say: a pinch of upset..ntahla, i dun mind ppl linking to my blog and others 'accidently' found out, but not this way..not when someone kind-heartedly pointed it out..huhuhu!! maybe i'm not ready for an 'announcement' even to my own mates here..darn!

*inhale..exhale..inhale..exhale* okeh, knowing that storing all gruesome and disagreement inside myself does no good for any relationship, better to say it out rite? talk things out nicely and everything will be fine..hmmm*shrug*

No comments: