Saturday, February 26, 2005

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY..to kacangbotol.blogspot..hehe, more than a year since i 1st write...time flies fast and i do keep most of my sacred experiences and thot(whingeing??) in this lil space..precious eh?? most but not all coz sumthing's better keep to self..anyhow as far!na said, it keeps u sane.yes,it does=) reckon its a way to reach my dedicated frens..who stay with me regardlessly..keeps the string of frenship attached;) my apology if by any chance my writting hurts...*have the urge to give academy-award speech but no,stop me!!:p

why kacangbotol? coz its my fav's ulam since i was small...hehe, crunchy and green:p untill now whenever i'm home, the sight of it just make me grin happily and all of sudden, excited to have my meal... add much joy to my food spree...hahaha, being kampung girl:p sumtimes i even put it my in laksa..*drooling

okeh ppl, more n more craps coming...so if u're looking for some academic-and-intelligent writing, kindly go to the top right and click the red button..tadaaa!

No comments: