Wednesday, March 14, 2007

sigh

it was a pleasant weekend in ipoh with my aunt and fellow cousins. we potato-couched on friday night with Stranger than F1ction(well, nice movie...but nothing extraordinary), Identity (MUST WATCH, mind-blowing!!) and The Prestige(hmm,not too bad...still worth watching). i know, here's the only place where i can watch movies without falling asleep. kinda impressive,hehe.

next day was the event i went there for. his engagement..and liz, yes it's benz i'm talking about. earlier,i enjoyed u-cant-escape-laughing trivia over breakfast with my aunt and her sons..here's 4 brothers who truly cherish their brotherhood, rare breeds.

so, my brother cousin has tied the knot. part of me is happy for he has found his better half, but half of me is undeniably sad for all the company priviledge i'm gonna miss. heh,whatever...

after that, i went out with my aunt for our girly girly party princess. oh yes,here's for being her princess. she insisted me to choose and happily pay for it.

i shouldnt say no to this, right?


i was back in JB by sunday morning. hmm, out of the blue moon my heart went funny again. said to myself, please dont. i cant ... overwhelmed, i run away. this time, i settled for Mukhs1n. pure innocent love, if u ask me. it beats any of Yasm1n Ahmad's other movie (sorry, i dont dig sepet cos i hardly see love, but lust)..good laugh all along but at the end of it, something got into my eyes..hmm. i like how the story ends itself. familiar.

'the house seems lonely without u all'- sms from my aunt.

mixed-up.i shed. i asked myself, why sunday never go easy on me? why the thought, why the wish?

it was monday. the incident. for once, i am grateful for my white coat. dirty old man BASTARD. very upset and traumatised, SHOCKED. i wrote to Pau1, the australian gentleman who's in charge here, i know he's the only one who can help me go through this. i wish the person not to get away with this, even it means putting my graduation at stakes.

sigh *head down*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

head up yatt, head up!!!! dont let it go down because of some crummy old b*****d!

Anonymous said...

it's so hard and difficult not to, esah. 5 seconds of action changes my whole experience here.

sigh

Anonymous said...

nape sugar?nape nape?
ape jadi??

Anonymous said...

honey, i'm so scared and sad...very uncomfortable=(