Thursday, April 21, 2005

down the lane...

2001, during my college-year...had a voice message
" cik (my name)...today is my birthday, why u never call me?"sad small voice...huhuhu, how can i forget to call him on his big-5 day? not intentionally coz i remembered making a mental note earlier that morning but somehow it didnt stay long in my head..i was soo upset with myself & feeling guilty...called him right after that, but he refused to talk to me... was told by his mum that since early in the morning, he'd been saying he wanted to talk to me...n no one else ...but i just missed it:( anyhow, made up with him the next day, talked & entertained him=)

2004..summer hols
"hari nih, cik (my name) jgnla pegi mana2..dudukla rumah, main dgn syak!r.." and i've got to meet my fren in a few hours' time..alamakk, cemana nih"hmmmm, xpe2...kite pegi kedai...pastu cik (my name) keluar, syak!r mainla ngan sy@hman" tunjuk muka masam, ahhh sudah..."cik (my name) selalu keluar, tinggal syakir sorang2 xde kwn nak main..."huhuhu, he's right..i've been going out to meet my frens during my stay most of the days, the only time left to spent with him were early morning & at nite *guilty*feeling very bad about that, the best thing i could do was to treat him at the nearest groceries & gave tonnes of "wahhhh, terrernye" on his drawings in the sp!derman's notebook;)

i.r.r.e.s.i.s.t.a.b.l.e , rite?

No comments: