Tuesday, April 12, 2005

"si yam dgr lagu siam,HAHAHA!"

oh yess, thats my fav line in S3P3T*big grin*...enjoyed that scene, reminded me of home..us the girls...chinese series...dawn:p lucky now they are showing earlier or later than 7pm, gehehe!

got it from a fren after my fortnightly-doses of netball. really enjoyed watching it & i guess having good company just make it nicer;) not the lovey dover part that capture my heart but the family bits..mine u, 'm not referring to the *closed eyes* scenes...ppbbbhhtttt! but towards the end of the movie,sumthing happened thats soo not me:p reckon its the letter that she finnally read... anyhow, thumbs up to the film maker who just know how to make us the far-far-away kiddies to miss home badly:(( 'm gonna get one for myself, to add collections of the charades's lines :p

counting the days..friday, to be with teleng & co ;)

No comments: