Sunday, June 05, 2005

Manusia hanya merancang, Allah yang menentukan..how true it is…after so many times when things didn't go my way, I gave up planning…whats up?? As of now, I'm going back to melb not on the July 16th, not even 15th but..on the 5th, ,huwaaa!! n there goes all my plan for the hols…when I went out of the MAS office at kl!a this morning, I was practically devastated & numb..no tears though …when I was supposed to be joyously happy for being home, I wasn"t …spent 3 hours while waiting for the next flight, trying to digest the whole thing… I shouldn"t complain at all, I know but…there"s no limit to greed, rite? so peon & fatma, I can't promise about our meeting..insya Allah, ade rezki jumpe nanti;)

Hows my journey itself? Not too bad.. I never enjoyed traveling alone..mixed feelings, I had… bored with no one to talk to or share the excitement…funny stories??I was offered (read: kronisme) to use the business lounge at kl!a where there'll be breakfast provided..free food, why not eh?? I was imagining nasi lemak, laksa watsnot..nyum nyum!! But tadaaa, nicely placed on the table were croissants, sandwishes and cereal…the last things I wanna have on my 1st day in malaysia..huhhuhuhu, nak KFC & Mc’D!!

De javu?? I saw melati on the tv (again, while waiting for the flight) n was like "heheh, my fren.." and later when I was looking for the boarding gate, heard someone called my name..blurred, I turned around only to see her grinning at me…I laughed at us!!

No comments: