Saturday, April 08, 2006

Recap...

...i manage to track down my big college sister, kak zue. she was in f5 when she took care of me, the crybaby first former *shame shame*. oh my, i can vividly picture her smiling face & remember how nice she was to me. at the same time of writing this, i'm emailing her=) was told that she's currently in Glasgow with her hubby n 2 daughters so there i go, 2 'instant nieces' . isnt it great??!!

...i had this funny yet beautiful dream last nite but i'm gonna kill myself first before i reveal it here. its funny cos the person's anynomous but beautiful cos lalalalalala..(annoyed? nasiblaaa=p) suprisingly also, the dream came in series cos everytime i unwillingly woke up from my sleep and slept back, it continued but in diff settings. not exaggerating but it seemed real,hehehe..

...lavish or not, we have 2 TV in our house. one downstairs in the living room and the smaller one(we bought to survive Franskton last year =p) is in the master bedroom. so last nite we decided to watch 'Freaky Fr!day' and cos of the wintery weather, i nicely tucked in the bed for some warmth while watching the movie. no its not a scary movie but family-comedy genre, really enjoyable movie and laughed my gut out. i was determined to watch the ending but around 10.15pm (i repeat 10.15pm not 11.15 or 12.15), decided to rest my eyes while waiting for the ad's to finish. yes, u guessed right, i missed the ending,huwaaaaaaaaaaaa... (this definitely should come top in the 7 weird list actually)

No comments: