Friday, August 18, 2006

The F's...

I miss my Family very much, it turns into pain. not even patience soothe me. its like when i really really want something, but i know i can never get it. it crushes me bits by bits. having to deal with the external pressure at the same time double up everything. one day, i crumbled. hard. that night, i really wish they will be in my dream, to ease up the heartache.

When that happened, i anticipated another F would come to rescue me offer a hand. Friends. but sadly, it didnt really. the frustration turned into anguish, and in no time felt betrayed. all this while, i have learnt to stand on my own, giving without expecting. but just for this one, i hope and hope failed me. to be honest, i never plan to burden ppl up with how and why i felt. i know not everyone's comfortable to listen and some just dont want to feel disturbed with whatever 've gotta tell. besides, how certain am i that i've been a good one to receive back? erm, this sounds bitter.

In the end, HE prove that i gives and receives from different person. i am back to stand on my own.

No comments: