Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pandang depan

as i moved into single room this yr, i kept the light on for a few days before i jumped on the bed to sleep. just for safety precaution. then, i started to turn off the light and getting the light from computer. once in a while subconsciously, i turned off both and hide cover myself up under the quilt before everything became bleak dark. try not to think too much.

it was all fine.

last night i turned off both n purposely got myself a streak of light from the 1cm-opened door. suddenly, my one-and-only-for-now housemate came to the door and asked me something. upon leaving, i casually said

'jgn tutup rapat. takut'.

i KNEW it!! i KNEW it was coming. that BIG EYES. that purposely BESARKAN DAN JEGILKAN MATA. then off she left. leaving me...

arghh&***@!)*^

the next thing i heard

'ARGHHHH BENCIIIII KAUU!!!!!! tak kira tak kira, nak tido bilik ko jugak!!'
her evil laugh from behind the wall.

and of course, i jumped off the bed and slept with the light on.

***********************

earlier in the morning, i got myself confused. i just realised that i've been regarding myself as 22 years old, if not 23. i shaked my head vigorously in case that tiny bit of memory got stuck anywhere but i still thought of the same. i confused myself even more by thinking hard

'eh, shuldnt i be thinking about marriage or at least settling down if that's my corrected age..like most others are doing when they're at that age'

ahh well. i am 22 =)

3 comments:

Dr. Aneesa said...

hehe, igt tak kau takut tgk cite nang nak?

(aku penakut gak tp perasan pandai cover)

Hani Izhar said...

yatt...ko '22' tahun ke?

laaa I didn't know that...hehe ;)

I'm 18 *grins* hehehehe

haaa...denial...denial...

Anonymous said...

aneesa: HAHAHHAHAHA, of course ingatt..taktau la in the end aku faham ke tak cerita tuh sbb byk sgt tutup muka..ko takde time aku, zila n hani tgk cite 'the other' kat bilik hani...aku ter-JERITTTTTT kat telinga hanii weihhhh!! opsss, x sengaja..

hani-izhar: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..very funny..verry verryyy funny=p