Friday, March 07, 2008

Expression

'Takpelah yatt..kita harap dapat mane yang terbaik...tapi kalu ko dapat KL sama mcm kitorang mmg best gila aaa..'

i gotta smile hearing that. i wish, i long and i'd love to, darlings. have lotsa reason to work my way there but only a wish for me to stay here and if it's not for that expressed hope, my preferences list in the form would've been different. perfectly honest, my life is different in both places. while i could have SIL jokingly complaint about the endless outing's and plans with frens from dawn to dusk if i'm in town, i am only a simple homely type of girl with no frens here. quite a contrast, hey? i prefer to not explain the reason why i didnt put it the other way round but rather believe, it's for the best. for now, at least;)

'Yatt, i rasa u need to learn to accept imperfection in other people..'

Wisdom. I was relieved to hear someone verbalised it out while i was contemplating. It's not that i havent heard of it but for some different reason, i choose to put up much higher expectation. That's the beauty of my frens. They corrected me and i love them for doing so. If it's not for those affirmation, maybe i'll just continue to ignore.

'Dalam hidup nih, kita ada banyak pilihan...'

I agree.. as simple as either we choose to drown ourselves in misery and claim to suffer from depression OR we could believe in blessings in disguise and continue on living...I tend to do both. I let myself loose when the pain is still raw. next, i very selectively express it out to a handful whom i do not expect solution but never fail to offer comfort. slowly, when i'm ready to give life another go, i pick myself up and usually nothing holds me down. it's always bittersweet, apparently.

'People change..'

Dont u think so? for that reason, we have no right to condemn another because it might gets back to us. on the same basis, we dont have to idolise because we might cringe in disbelief later. i've seen and suprised myself with a lot of examples on this matter and slowly trying to focus on the goodness in another more than anything else. it works for the peace of mind=D

'Nahh, that's law of attraction...!'

Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum melainkan kaum itu berusaha mengubahnya. usaha dulu sebelum bertawakal. based on this, i focus my thoughts, energy and time on the good things i want to happen in my life. i wanna start my effort from the mind not by action...ppl always said 'kata-kata itu kan doa..' so i guess our thoughts are also part of the prayers. even if it has not happen yet, we always feel good whenever we think of our wishes and dream in life rite? past experience and observation inevitably will make us feel a bit wary but don't hesitate to plan something good for ourselves. i believe that Allah Maha Mendengar & Maha Mengetahui. If what we try to attract do not happen, it's HIM who are making sure that we get the best in life. Insya Allahh..

No comments: