Thursday, March 06, 2008

No ?

hehehe.

I no longer watch sad movies/drama/documentary. i remembered the (first and) last time i watched Bersamamu@ TV3, i was in tears (tapi cover coverla tanak kasi org tgk=D). from then on, i decided to deliberately avoiding it by closing my eyes or turning my head whenever the preview's on air. not that i'm heartless or could not care less about those unfortunate ppl, it's just tooo heart-wrenching for me=( the same thing goes to P Ram!ee's as discussed with the girls @Perhentian. i did watched his legendary Ibu Mer+uaku but couldnt remember much because the last time was some time ago. now, i dont mind watching his Bujang Lapuk's and the likes over and over again but when it comes to drama air mata, next channel please..

hehehe.

I no longer watch horror movie, the last time was probably IT re-run a while back @ Evelyn. While in the past, i could be the one suggesting 2 hours worth of scary-creepy-eerie feeling, now i backed off voluntarily. No, i havent been in that situation real life (and please, GOD forbid!) but i have this high imagination afterwards that saw me refusing to go downstairs unaccompanied or restlessly checking out the bathroom. Now that i'm preparing myself to work day and night in the hospital, ada yang tak pergi check patient in the other building kang.hahaha. lagipun, ape bestnya tgk cerita hantu selain sakit tekak sebab byk menjerit dan sakit dada sebab dubdabdubdab?

hehehe.

I dont like Harian Me+ro for what's inside it. lotsa weird-negative-mind-blowing stories that nauseated me. seriously, i dont see any point for me to read all those.get exposed? get real!

hehehe.

I dont eat my fave part of the meal first because i love to finish off with my tastebud with something i enjoyed most. tp i cant do the same with ulam, nanti jadi kambing la pulak kalu munch it alone without rice.

;)

No comments: