Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random..

Peon, aku mmg plan nak pergi wedding Ipek tp takde transport. Pastu plak bila zila offer nak ajak pergi sesama wif ina and sofia, aku still kat UIA for my sis's graduation so agak time constraint. would've been there having fun wif u girls, otherwise=(

But i couldnt believe my turn of luck. After work today, i went to Tesco to accompany a fren doing her groceries when i saw a familiar figure. It's the bride herself so i went "Ipekkkk" in the middle of the aisle...

I was soo glad for the coincidence. Perhaps, its the LOA cos i was thinking how to let her know that i couldnt make it to her other reception as i'll be on call this saturday. Anyway, back to our catch-up's, she was telling me how 'meriah' her wedding was wif my fellow SSPians' antiques. A glint of regret for not making it but i was glad to hear... I could almost imagine how cheery the reception as proven in the Facebook's pics...but He gave me a chance to meet the bride in person ;)

And ohh, i would've be broke if i am to work in Kl with my latest shopping habit...thank GOD, it's only been once a month for the shopping spree and here i am making an announcement

"Maka setelah diperkenankan Mohor raja- raja , saya dengan ini mengishtiharkan bahawa bulan September telah jatuh menjadi bulan berjimat cermat.."

Mari bersama-sama kita sensasikannya!

No comments: