Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reminisce...

My first time of Ramadhan as a working lady...

The routine goes like this: i would be waken up by my mother for sahur (i know, bad daughter for not helping her out but i was too tired from daily job and driving) and quickly had my sahur before sleeping again. wake up in time to get ready for work and drives for about 40 mins to work. yeah, it's a bit of a distance but it's my parents wish to see me for berbuka and sahur...

work usually starts at 730-5pm. in between, i would walk to the kuarters during lunch break for zuhur and quick nap...most of the time, i'll be finishing by 4pm and ladida-ing while waiting to punch out. doing surgery during Ramadhan is a bless, friendly environment and much less workload; but not if i am in OT list like yesterday. it's 715pm and i was still doing the operation report.

after work, i would walk to the bazaar Ramadhan with my frens. Altho i dont have to buy anything but i still join the crowd cos i love the smell sight of food feast. heheh..once or twice, i just buy some of my favourite's to get over with my cravings...

i'd wait after 615pm before heading home to avoid pancaran matahari terik heavy traffic. I reach home in time for berbuka and after terawikh, i spend some time with more food my mum before hitting the sack...

I'm with my frens for berbuka when on call. we'd either: buy some food and eat together2, eating out at the nearest restaurant or doing Mc'D delivery..i gotta rush after that for rounds and pray hard to get some sleep while working throughout the night..

so, how's ur Ramadhan routines?

2 comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

hmm..
My routine depends on situation and mood. hikhikhik..
Selalunya la kan, masa minggu pertama & kedua, pegi keje cam biasa, balik keje, berbuka kat umah MIL. Tp, we all sure singgah pasar Ramadhan utk beli kuih muih. Emi yg terlebih teruja membeli.
Sahur pon tak payah susah2, sbb MIL sure bekalkan lauk.. *menantu pemalas ke? hmmm.. tp dah refused, MIL suruh bawak balik gak, Alhamdulillah la kan?*..hehe
So utk sahur just bangun masak nasi dan panaskan lauk pauk. Lepas sahur jarang sekali tido balik w/pun weekends sbb settlekan keje2 kat rumah, sedar2 tgk dah cerah. So siap2 pegi keje je.

Anonymous said...

hehe, i used to stay awake after sahur but now dah keje, every chance to sleep akan digunakan sepenuhnyaa..huhu

heee, tak sabarnye nak tunggu sume org balikk..