Friday, September 26, 2008

I wishh..

so this will be my first raya in Msia after 5 years abroad...

and my first raya since i started working...

but unfortunately, i am on call the night of raya=(

yup, when all my of family including the extended ones would gather at my home and have fun in our own way..i'll be stuck in the hospital with my favourite MO;p until at least 7am on eid itself...i tried not to think of how much i'll miss the moments..tgh berangan2 nak clerk patients ditemani lagu raya nih, chewaahh!

by the time i finish, i need to speed drive home early in the morning to catch Eid prayer and of course after that, succumb to the food feast..lalalala...hopefully, i'll save enough energy to stay awake throughout the day...

so i'm off from work for 3 day and voluntereed myself to be oncall again on day 4 of raya. reason being, there's my relative's wedding reception and i'm totally not in the mood to answer unnecessary question together with nasty smirk; up to the point i'm tempted to tell to their face, 'mind your own bussiness!' so that's the deal, on call while having fun with my fellow colleague.

that's about it for my first raya back in Msia i think...until 3rd weekend of next week..

before i'm off, i wanna wish all of u a happy and meaningful Eid celebration with ur loved ones...may we all be blessed with Allah and within His guidance..maaf zahir dan batin..


*************************************************

[deleted]

4 comments:

Nadya said...

just say it!unveil it!

tgk luc ngn peyton

selamat dah..

hihihi

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....

=(

Hanin Farhana said...

hai dear.. it's okay to feel that way.. anyway, only u know urself better kan?! kalo ko rase dgn cara tak reveal the truth boleh buat ko lebih tenang, then let it be.. maybe by revealing the truth will make u feel better...?! who knows? hehehe.. confuse plak aku dgn diri sendiri..

Anonymous said...

thanks hanin...

i guess i'm hoping for the truth to reveal itself...