Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thank You, Allah.

So much to write...

This raya was very meaningful, both for my family and myself...we had quality time whenever all of us were together , be it playing cards for the boys or computer games 'flip words' for the girls; eating and chit-chatting with each other or the annual bbq event. both my parents admitted that this was the best raya for them...i agreed. we didnt managed to capture family photo or have our colour theme on those days but we surely had our best memories with each others.

I was especially happy to see my nephews started to get to know each other (the youngest being 1 year old and the oldest is 11 years old) and played along. it was such an adorable scene to enjoy their antiques, cheeky and innocent. despite the fact that they only met up once or twice a year, the bonding's effortless.

[deleted]

Write later...

No comments: