Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Awkward

[UPDATED]

I could still smile at the end of my reading. hurtful truth? biasa je...

I'm done waiting, that was just silly of me...

And regretfully...

I am also putting an end to this space. Too much revealation for my embarassement. there said.

Looking back, this space has been with me since Feb 2004. Good 4 years and i never see this coming.

*wiping tears*

I'm sorry, girls for making this space a history. Drop me ur gmail address. i'll be somewhere.. dont hesitate even if u've only been my silent reader.

[Mehran and hanin, have u got urs?]

[Ye cipah, saya ternampak link saya dekat blog awak ;p)

So i guess this is goodbye to the rest, ey?

Wish me endless happiness in my new life.

Thank you...

p/s I'll be in KL for Deepavali long weekend. invite me for open house! =D

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand hun, I've been wanting to shut down too, but not sure when. Sometimes I still feel like writing.

anyhoo I am on aceybacey@gmail.com

hooyah

anis-chan said...

sedihnye aku... ko nak close, esah pun, yayee lagi.. but if it makes u happier, better do.. :)

anyway i can be found at yuhanisibrahim@gmail.com.

take care dear

Nadya said...

sug..is it for real?

anyways, u have my gmail rite?
i'll be here..=)

*huggss*

Anonymous said...

Dont be sad, girls. I never wish and never will stop writing. I'll be around at the new place with a new hope and spirit. Closing this space simply marks the end of an untold story...so i'll see you there soon..

hugs!

awesome blossom said...

huhuh.. first time aku drop-by blog ko, only to find out you are closing shop!!

keep me in touch though :p

-fatma

Anonymous said...

hey fatma....leave me ur gmail address..u'll find the good ol' me there....full of new vibes!

cya!

Blogger Mommy said...

nur, whatever it is... i'm with u... my doa will always with u, dear!
err..yahoo account mmg full, gmail, mrs.elmi@gmail.com tp kalau lg senang... knur@gl-group.com
skrg susah nak nampak u online.

syuhidayah said...

alo ..
aduh kuranglah bahan bacaan aku di opis ..
tapi if this is what you want .. go on ..

my gmail would be syuhidayah@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

kay: thanks for ur doa...i'll be ok..cya at the new space!

syu:invitation extended..cya there!

Anonymous said...

sorry yeah nvr inform u that i've link u, tp sy nk jd pembace yg plg diam....

Anonymous said...

yea..sy pn kurg 1 bhn bacaan..

Anonymous said...

cipz dear, i dont mind at all..no worries...

and yes, pls leave me ur email..i wanna show u my new space..

Dr. Aneesa said...

hey hon, hope everything's fine, drop me a text when ur in KL. im oncall deepavali ehe..

u kno my email =)

Anonymous said...

does it have to be gmail? haha..i think mine is liydan@gmail.com (main create je dulu..tp x pernah guna pun). anyway...just want to give u a big hug to cheer u up >:D<. insyaallah jumpa this weekend :)

.pemutusnyawa. said...

haii

.pemutusnyawa. said...

haii

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) look at that emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com