Sunday, May 29, 2005

once and for all > i'm going back this saturday!<

hmm, this is nothing urgent or last mins decision..i'm going back 2 weeks earlier than my hols for my sis wedding..for some reason i decide to keep it low ( u know, all the going-back-twice-a-year-and-aren't-u-gonna-sit-for-your-exam??-thingy) , but my dear peon 'accidently' announced it:p no worries, at least i know u'r as excited as me to seeing each other again..n yes fatma, mari bertemu!! :p exam?? its formative ( meaning: not gonna be in for the final marks) so i'll sit for it later..

i should n am happy..this is the most long-awaited hols ever..honestly for the past 4 months, i've endured overwhelming emotional torture..n believe me, it aint gonna end soon..so i'm grateful for this lil 'escape'... promised myself to make the most out of it, insya Allah.. tho deep inside,'m bit reluctant to leave my mates behind n go back all alone =(

last friday, got an sms from my sis-in-law..telling that she bought something for the wedding n i was 1st to know... so brother, bohoooo!!! :p the next day another sms asking about my arrival, cant wait to see me;) blessfully loved by my family, i am...

i hope i dont owe an explanation but if u have doubt, it IS for the words said a year ago...'someone who wants to be your fren'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued in place of parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with hot air gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The shower -- 10 days before the hit of winter -- took its greatest levy in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the National Ill Service (NWS).
The state's largest city Minneapolis was junior to a blanket of off-white 17 inches (43 cm) profound, the worst snowfall to bat the new zealand urban area in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an incriminate in of the rage's oppressiveness, Minneapolis-St. Paul Universal Airport -- a transit hub with expertness in contending with venal unwell -- was shush down for the purpose the maiden one day in years.