Wednesday, July 06, 2005

meaningful & sweet hols?

-the only reason i was home for this short-so-not-actually-worth-going-back winter hols was for my sister's wedding. she's my guardian angel. my childhood memories was her taking care of me, bearing my bossiness & cries, me tagging along when she's out with her frens(which i would usually 'buat perangai' sbb boring*piapp*). we are getting closer as we grow up. nway the wedding went on smoothly, simple yet memorable. For all the work i've done for the reception & role i've played as her sis, i'm proud of myself.

-spent good time with my family. behaving well, err less rebellious to be exact esp to my mum. see, i've grown up to be a very gud girl...

-met my frens even to the very last day in msia. spent few hours with peon during my transit in KL, browsing at sg wang hoping to get some pirated*syhh* vcds. but didnt get any, raid besar-besaran rupanya skarang nih:p

- i've done my best to make everyone's happy. sacrifices, weariness & emotional instability i've to endure, no complain at all.

now that i've safely returned to melb, pray hard that everything will be fine. need to keep my sis's words in mind.

*****

when something happened twice, i lost for words. esp when i thought that i've made it clear from the beginning. for all my grown-up life, i tried my best not to regret over my doings. so when i'm bound to be mean & sarcastic, i find its best to refrain myself from saying the disgust. guilt is never good. keep it low.

No comments: