Saturday, October 22, 2005

PSSTTT...

amidst my work, managed to exchange some juicy messages with my dearest tassie fren. courtesy of frenster;) and there i was, giggling and gasping...hahaha, this girl surely knows how to entertain me with her never-ending-stories-and-ramblings...she's so full of expression, if that explains my good laugh reading all those..and u wouldnt believe what we actually ranted about..rest assured, its nothing of lovey-dovey cliche'..we have other big mission to work on at this moment..this surely make me feel so good that i couldnt stop smiling...oh well, maybe i'm just easily amused..

and at the point of writing this, i'm IMing with peon, my partner in crime/gossip since high school..we can talk about anything under the sun, if time permits ;)

sometimes i believe that its much easier to keep a frenship when the other party is a distance away..absence makes the heart grows fonder is one thing, but vulnerability of getting overboard is another...agree??

No comments: