Sunday, October 30, 2005

WHEN I WAS ABOUT

to sleep after non-stop yawn, A asked me a question..out of the blue moon. i was actually so sleepy and ready to doze off, but somehow this familiar question caught me up. i blurted some words, the usual ones when ppl asked me about it..it sounded easy and simple, but come to think of it..would i actually do as said? hmm, no idea..
this thing, put me into double personality..i can choose either to be positive or pessimist about it..most of the time, i keep the positive thought to myself, and saying out dismissive statement loud. no, nothing of sympathy-seeker but i learnt to live with no expectation...
back to the conversation with A and M..one question after another..in between, we laughed and teased each other..ok, more or so teasing me actually..haihh, that FedEx stuff was such an idea but nope, it wasnt at all like what they thought...very sure about that..
in the end when i could no longer resist the temptation to close my eyes, i said
"haaa korang kalu esok aku sedih ke..rasa nak nangis ke..jagalaa"
and when they asked why
"yelah..dok happy2 gelak2 nih, mesti lps tuh sedih..siap aa korang buat aku gelak byk2 mlm nih:p"

and today, i started to miss home. dah kata dahh..

POST-ENTRY (warning: self-obsessed entry, again?)...

she's like my sister and has always turn to her whenever i feel like telling someone about stuff..so when

me: aaa??? so yatt nih no bape yg tahu?
me: early birds??
sis: haah
me: flattered la mcm nih
sis: 2nd person to know..yg kat ____ ni la
me:*blushed*
sis: hehehe
me: sape 1st? nyebok nih
me: im soo sooo happy for u
sis: heheheh..thanx thanx..smlm overwhelmed tul rase..nervous
sis: baru tau smlm
me: sape yg 1st tau?
me: heheh jahat x yatt
sis: *smile*
sis: one of the girls..but not my _______..heheh
sis: tp jgn ckp diorg yatt tau dulu..kang abis kena marah..hehe
me: eh of course takkan
me: but being second is like..the sweetest thing
met: *smile*
sis: heheh..mula nk ckp dgn yatt dulu smlm..but mcm idle je
me: alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ye ke
sis: haah..heheheh
me: opss ...trase sgt2 flattered nih
sis: *Giggles: Hee Hee*
me: the thot that u actually thinking of me
me: *blushed*
sis: yes..i do think of u *wink*
me: *sis's name*, u surely know how to make me happy & feel good about myself

1st person she thought of telling the news? i'm deeply touched coz just when i thot...

No comments: