Tuesday, November 01, 2005

*SIGH IN RELIEF*

i'm FINALLY done with my notes-typing. huhuhu, it's been bugging me for the past 2 weeks or so and became one of the reason for my restlessness..but alhamdulillah, managed to finish it within my aim. reason? coz i wanna print them out for free at the hospital tomorrow.hehehe. yup, as non-so-relevant-reason as it can be..but care not, its called personal satisfaction..ohh i'm supposed to be able to finish it by yesterday but blame my sleepy head :p

but the down side of it is- run out of idea to write here..hmmm, cant think of anything instantaneous and my earlier thought is no longer appealing..alahaii =(

at this point of time, i'm having good tempation to laze around on my bed, A & M are busy studying for their final exam tomorrow (great, EId's eve:p) and all of us are listening to raya songs. ohh, i attempted to give hints/suggestions of what to focus for their exam based on my previous experiences but errr seemed like i confused them even more...haihhh, so much for an average student.

not gonna wish the famous greetings yet.

*off to become ayam golek*

No comments: