Sunday, November 27, 2005

Rescue 999!!!

erkkk yelppp!!..used to have my mum backk home for the past 2 years and M has been helping me to do it (she did 90% of the task actually) when she's around this year..now that M is already in msia, nobody's gonna be there me this time..no, i'm not trying to be bossy but i do have probs with it..yeah, i did try but things usually wont fit in all and when its time to unload, they will be all over the place, huwaa!! thats why i prefer ma or M to do it for me..neat n spacious..
this morning, started to sort things out, which and where..end up with piles of stuff on the bed and an empty bag..huhuhu, i grumbled to myself a few times and hopelessly looked at the bag. urgh, i dont mind spring cleaning the closet and drawers but ..what should i do next??

Z: mcm nih...ko masukkan dulu brg2 nak bawak balik dlm beg..
Y: laaa, cemana?? xkan nak campak2 jeh?
Z: xdela..ko masukkan jehla dulu...pastu letak tepi..then dah abis kemas yg kat umah nih susunla balik benda dlm beg tuh..
Z: ohhhhhhhh....

grrr, wonder how did i survive my years in ser! puter! and KMB doing this for every hols?? isk!

No comments: