Thursday, November 24, 2005

=)

alhamdulillah, i'm done with the OSCE exam...woke up with throbbing pain on my head,thought that i would screw up if the exam was in the morning..tried to sleep on the pain again and soaked my head with water (mum's tips)..then had my breakfast and took some painkillers..alhamdulillah, by the time to go to CMHSE, the pain wasnt as bad...

12 stations of 8 mins each...i'm not really at my top spirit to perform..just wanna get it over with..again, Allah helped me A LOT..solace and guidance..HE didnt put me in panic situation that i can think well and answer the questions as best as i can. also, the examiners' were nice and not of the stern-looking-faces-that-freaks-me-out...i know i may not be doing as thoroughly as its supposed to be, but thats the best i can do..and i have faith in Allah...

now, apart from praying hard for the results, i'm gonna occupy myself with
-my mates here. laze around, go out and cherish our time
-updates on the fotopages for raya pics
-spring cleaning of the house and wardrobe
-shopping spree
-do a checklist;)

ok, gonna make a lil announcement...teng teng teng!


i'm going back to msia this 28hb..wheeeeee!! special shout out to
hani-izhar:weh, balik christmas kan? jumpa yok!!
peon:yeay, bolehlepak dgn ko lagi..harituh kejap sgt laa;)
peah: i know u care about me..so u wont nag me for this, rite?? *muka sememeh minta dikasihani*

erkkk, do i hear someone screaming my name out loud?? better run and hide myself =p

No comments: