Sunday, November 27, 2005

TONITE...

is my last nite in melbourne before flying home for summer hols insya Allah..looking back, this is the most ENRICHING year so far and i can proudly say that i'm a SURVIVOR in the journey..those who's been reading this for the past year would have the idea why i said that..quoted from A,how time flies fast this year and franskston is now history to me..what started as resented placement had filled me with great satisfaction and sweet memories..

yes, there were a lot of trying times and emotional breakdown was part of the viscious cycle..up to a point, i almost lost grip=( but there were always be someone around the globe who reminded me that never would i be alone in this journey..and i couldnt thank them enough..and Allah will never test HIS servant for nothing..

throughout, i metamorphed..mistakes learnt, flaws accepted, people appreciated and to HIM i surrender myself...no matter how trying time it is, i managed to survive,alhamdulillahh..

i know i've hurt a lot of ppl for my bad temper and ignorant..egoist i can be but deep inside, guilty conscience wins its way..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


i owe my great time in frankston especially to these 3 blokes..for all their non-judgemental respect, charming smile, brotherly concern and dogdy-but-laughable jokes i will miss them..

also to all the tutors: Serpell, Langton, Botha, Russell, CLeves, O'Donnell, Wassertheil, Fiddes..thank you so much!

p/s..pls pray for my safe journey..anything, reach me through my no.

No comments: