Monday, January 01, 2007

Going For A Sleep

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

well, this wasnt the first time i celebrated it without my parents. each time with different people, different sense of responsibility(it was none prior to this one), different feelings and different settings. i dont get to miss them much this time, only while listening to the takbir n getting ready for the prayer. my brothers and sisters did a good job to keep me occupied and entertained. for our family, we have fun with board/UNO games. It's been the tradition for raya or any gathering. it was a quiet raya but fine in its own way..

JANUARY, 1ST

I dont celebrate new year and i dont believe in new year resolutions. I dont wanna write about last year and i dont wanna say anything about this year.

'You are too young not to believe that it's gonna be fine'
~0ne Tree H!ll~

No comments: