Friday, January 12, 2007

Good or Bad

News 1: Seeing how things are at the moment, i wont make it to KL this weekend for N0rma's wedding. I feel bad for not being able to keep my promise and i'm so not happy =(

News 2: So it's true, we'll be receiving the back-dated allowance. will be AUD*000 richer sooner. FUH! syiokkknye.

on another note altogether, i'd like to get hold of E.R and starw@rs. complete set. anyone care to show me how or kind enough, make them available to me? ok, forget the latter. it's painfully wishful. pretty please to those who can help, nonetheless.

ohh and hani-izhar, look out for my next entry.

2 comments:

Hani Izhar said...

Question : Star Wars. The old trilogy (Episode 4-6) or the new one? Amazon.co.uk is selling Ep 4-6 for 25pounds (Original price 45pounds). But they're region 2 dvds, just so u know

Anonymous said...

actually, i wanna watch the episode 1-6..heheh!!