Thursday, February 22, 2007

Them & My Whereabouts

since tak dapat lagi nak upload pics byk2, hope this will do. for all i know, i'm a dead meat (!!) if either one of them saw this picture here...

*uhhhh uhh, lariiii!!*

as for me, i'm going to shah a1am tomorrow, then baru pergi JB. 1st weekend in march, back to shah a1am to attend my ciktun's wedding. 2nd weekend, pergi ipoh for aliff's engagement. yes, consider urself lucky to be one of my favourites's cousin =p (i know, i'm ur fave too!) . kalau ada rezeki dapatla squeeze in time to attend ain's big day...but i'm sure i'll be happily stucked in ipoh for some girl's time with dearest aunt.

since my bro moved from kl to shah alam, i'm no longer mobile *cry cry* really miss my shopping rotation in kl, also planning out with frens. that's why liyana, aku tak dapat bagitau ko exact time bila aku turun kl again. can we move back to kl, pleaseeee? i'm so patah kaki =(

No comments: