Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's time..

to say

'whatever...just do it..'

sorry yeah, for the long hiatus. i've lost track who read and who doesn't anymore...one or two popped up after a long silence, i welcomed.heheh..

i guess (and really hope) i've reached the point of treshold and the journey after this would be bearable and smoother. finger-crossed. i know i was all low for the past 2 month but i'm not a quitter. at times, i do get moments of self-satisfaction and appreciation from others but i might've overlooked them.

there're a lot of humbling experiences that put me in silence for a while and reminded me of how grateful i should be.

but deep inside i know part of this turning point came from a casual talk i had with a senior colleague where i took his words as a challenge. i hope i'll win it and prove him wrong. oh, i know he meant well and wanted me to try a little harder.

ok, let's talk about something more fun. i've got my first pay 2 weeks ago worth of 2 months (and from the extra figure, i think they've miscalculated,hahaha ) and i seriously dont know how to spend the money here it's time to celebrate with the darlings...so u've got to wait till i'm in town for some lunch or dinner, ok? one or two will get the priviledge to pick one item and let me pay for it..who? mestilah secret;)

truth is,

-i wish to go to KL and splurge my money pamper myself. i wanna go shopping...i wanna go karaoke-ing, i wanna go movie-watching..i wanna do everything fun under the sun..

-i wish to buy myself something from the first pay but i'm not sure which one should come first. phone vs laptop vs watch..neither is necessity though. out of the thought that i shuld present myself wif something i hardly earned..blood and tears. on a crazy note, beli tiga2 boley?

-i wish to buy a stackful of good books and indulge in them, literally.

-i wish to have someone whom i could call at odd hours and sought comfort. better still, who would (instinctively) call me up and ensure me that i'll be ok..who are willing to go extra miles for me ( i know i'd do the same..)confession made, who will share the same feeling and brings out the best in me...

to those who've been answering my calls and replying my sms for the past 2 months, i heart you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pleasseee let me know when u coming down to kl. I'll blanje u instead..for job well done >:D<