Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spectrum...

As i started to work through the night, it struck my heart to see parents of HIV patients sleeping on the floor beralaskan papers or small mat while taking care of their dying son. Their flesh and blood who might never try to re-pay their sacrifices all the while, let alone to become a good citizent. These people whom we detest and look at in disgust for what they've done to destroy their own life-and yet unconditional love never dies. These mother or father have my biggest respect.

And today,


An old man from the old folks house, having no children. struggling to take ablution and perform his prayers (shame on some of us who take this obligation for granted!), ate the hospital meal in hunger. It crushed my heart, this one. I wish i could do more than what i've done to help him. I wish real hard.

*cry*

No comments: