Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Darling...

We were waiting for my brother outside the mall, me leaning againts the handphone billboard

Me: abang, abang..cantik tak nih? (pointing to a beautiful model on the advert)

Him: tak cantik...cik nur cantik!!

Me & his mum: *bewildered*

Him: adik adik...tak cantik kan yang nih ( pointing to the advert again..) cik nur cantik kan?

No, i totally didnt see it coming but that was really2 sweet of him.hehe..

If that wasnt enough, hear this out...

We were playing around in the room..lying on the small bed together with my sis in law when suddenly he turned to me and hugged

"saya love you...'

It caught me off guard...

his mum: APEEE?? abang tak pernah pun cakap kat mama macam tuh..mama je ckp kat abg ..ini first time abg pegi cakap kat cik nur *mocking a mad face*

teeeeheeee=D

And whenever we go shopping together, he would always pick a shoe for me to try and goes

"cantiknnyyeeeeeee...'

4 comments:

anis-chan said...

that is sooo sweet... :) bagus la kalo org treat us that way even if juz once in a while.. great way to feel loved aite..

Anonymous said...

=)

it feels great to receive this unconditional love from a 5 year old boy...

Anonymous said...

huhuhuh...sweetnyeeeee....macam dlm citer mat salleh...hehehe..

Anonymous said...

yup...all the spontaneity makes it a lot sweeter..

i love him so much!