Wednesday, April 21, 2004

*Catch uP*

hmmm, been a while aight??*frown*
wat to write aa??aiyo, i might bored you with the same lame tales over n over again..seems like i've forgot or simply shuusshhh-ing everything around me:p

wats been happening to me??cant recall that much..The past week of easter holiday was not bad, spending most of the time hibernating in my room til my head ached and my stomach growled:p heh, at least i finished off a few story books, visits some fren's house (which also means FREE LUNCH) and out to the city finding some stuffs...the rest of the days was just another HISTORY*shhh* i dont wanna remember anything n keep my mind out of it..

whats in my head??? 5% exam next week..hahahaha, ppl keep on saying that '5%' thingy to calm you down but still, it freaks me out!!! heh, who wouldn't rite???heaps of things that i need to squeeze into my lil brain that somehow i just lose in the middle of things. EVIDENCE: 2 days ago, i went to the post office to post somehing and just walk out without paying the bill.. my mind wass so occupied and didnt realise about that till the lady called me up outside the office..SHAME ON ME!!! owh, please lah jgn dia ingat aku nih saje jeh buat mcm tuh...:p

hmmm, enough of rambling..peace!

No comments: