Sunday, April 11, 2004

wonder why??

a few days ago, aku agak piss off with one of my close fren..hurm, I guess that i've bored her with the similar dilemma since last yer. If ever i know that i'll end up like that, i swear not to start on that topic,keep everything to myself! I didnt expect much after sharing my story, a few soothing lines will do. Instead, she just cut it off and left me with the tought "hmm, salah ke ape yg aku buat nih??"..waaaaa!!! up to now, aku rasa x ready lg nak msg dia or anything, i need time to heal the wound. Ntahla, aku pun x pahamm...tapi satu jeh yg aku paham: lps nih xyah aaa gatal2 nak cite ur prob kat org lain, maybe they just couldnt be bothered with u yatt!!keep ur mouth shut n use ur fingers for sumthing better!!!Kalu slame nih aku slalu try my best to comfort n listen to her all, this time she really upset me..nahhh, im far from being an angel to just forget everything and be super-duper nice to everyone!! sedihhhhhh.....

No comments: