Tuesday, April 27, 2004

*The CallinG*

heh, at last hari nih aku beli calling card n i was on the phone for more than 2 hours. Puas hati aku dpt ckp ngan sume org kat mesia....memula call umah dpt ckp ngan abah n ma..x sempat ckp lama pun coz diorg nak smayang tp sempat aa nak soksek2 kejap..heheh, its soo therapeutic for me and i laughed a lot listening to their stories n all!!!missing them...

then called my auntie n this akak yg aku kenal mase balik mesia cuti summer arituh b4 dpt ckp ngan my sis. So many things we talked about...how to deal wif insensitive ppl, funny stories bout our lil cousins, her future plans and my life here..

hmmm..actually my mind is pretty hopeless rite now, or should i say post-exam syndrome. Been thinking of doing some reading tonite but seems to end up doing nothing....off to sleep now~!

No comments: