Thursday, May 13, 2004

*keep on juggling!!*

heh, the borderline n averagae mark for the midsem paper was let known by the admin and yeah, it was way higher than last year. Well, shuld take it as an RINGING ALARM (annoying!!) for me to resume my study..hohoho!! this 2 weeks are really heaven with ONLY 2 classes for this week, n i have been procrastinating my plan to catch up with things..my one and only excuse is CPP reflective essay that i've been doing last week..at least it is also in the syllabus kan???*wink2* very well then, sem 1 exam is only 4 weeks away so FULL ON YATT!!

okeh, the only trick that i'll do is sending my pc to wayne to get it repaired..huh, dah bape bulan drive D aku nih x leh nak function, habis bantut plan nak abiskan tgk meteor garden 2(urghh, almost a year since i got it from my fren:p)..ala, fair enoughla coz aku tinggalkan cd tuh kat mesia time winter last year..so hopefully bile dah xleh online tuh i've got extra time to flip thru the notes..opss, afraid that it will go the other way: me well-tugged in the bed by 9 pm!!!kakakka, that's what happened the last time i sent it to wayne and it really pissed my hosmet off bearing my super duper dreamland-mode:p kekeke, guess that i need direct light from the monitor to keep me awake!!duhh..

last nite was my recipes' spree..aiyo, its not like food-tasting thingyla but me copying the recipes from the cooking books.hahahha, borrowed from my other IMS coordinator aka lynette coz i'm out of idea for dinner..huhuhu, still i'm a coconut-milk-loser coz dare not to use it in my cooking(apart from laksa)..not giving way to fish curry last nite..:P


No comments: