Monday, May 10, 2004

*MucH AppreciateD*

yerp, something's been nagging at the back of my head and i can't it get over with..practically trapped between my good will to continue with the classes and lil disagreement with some of it. GIving it much thot for the past few days but it ended nowhere, so i decided to confide virtually wif my old-gud-fwen,...She listened to me and tried to rationalise things wif me, leaving me with good feeling about myself..maybe i'm a bit too much also, wishing everything to go smoothly without any flaws,but really i dunno wat shuld i do as of now..so many things need to be consider yet too lil that i can do ..but i definitely dun wanna do it for the sake of pleasing other ppl, the decision must be sincerely from my heart..

The next story was a bit diff as he's actually half-stranger to me..but i go on telling him 'bout my 'long-lost fren'. heh, being wise he reminded me of the bad consequences that might follow, but later on hafta agree wif my doings. as he said, its for the sake of everyone's happiness...

*bunch of thanks to both of u..God bless!*

No comments: