Thursday, January 27, 2005

fell sick twice in a month is a bit too much rite? last time, it was bacterial infection that caused me annoying sore throat..cant even swallow a thing..n now its common cold (hai mr virus,hello!)..complete package of fever+headache(esp bile sujud)+sore throat+cough+runny nose and a bonus of sexy voice...darn!!gasping breath...so i went to see the dr ( if only my mum didnt instruct me to do so:p )...same doctor..same routines...same illness and same medication(well, almost)..*sigh*
dr: mcm burung kakak tua*grin*
me: aaa??(clueless)
which later i knew that it means hoarseness..hampehh punye dr! i felt very pathetic with the list of things i have to avoid..
**********************************************************************************
while waiting for adik at her new school in KT, i saw this familar-but-not-so-familiar face walking to the hall..before anything, he came to me smilingly and greeted
teacher:macam kenal jeh nih..
me:heheh..* what else can i say:p n i cant even recall the name of this teacher
teacher: tapi kat mana yer?sekolah dulu?
me:saya dulu ser! puter! cikgu...
teacher:haa, betullah..mcm familiar jeh tapi x ingat kat mana..kamu kat mana skarang?buat ape?
me:erm, kat australia cikgu, amik medic, insya Allahh...
teacher:ohh, dulu kamu brass band ke? xpun main basketball?
me:hehehe..tak cikgu
teacher:kamu batch mane ek*then mention an unfamiliar name
me:eh takk..batch fatma naz!hah(wink..wink)cikgu dulu keluar tahun bila?*erk!
teacher: tahun 97.. then saya pegi sesma pastu dtg skola nih
me:ohh, saya tgh f3 masa tuh...
my mum came n they talked for a while..TRUE, i'm just a PLAIN student back in SSP so 'nope' to both famous questions of band or bball members,hehehe..after some thinking, i figured that he's En fauzi
hmm, this isnt the 1st time actually..happened last year in my cousin's school during the registration day..untill now, all i'm sure is that she's a band teacher and from kelantan , but i couldnt remember her name..she recognised me 1st and then came the question" awak nih dulu main band ke?"another one was pn zan!sah (warden!)..again,those 2 fav q's ...hehehe, no i'm not ;)
okeh, tomorrow i'll be meeting the MARA officer at the HQ to demand some convincing explanation about my cheque and if possible get it done by next week:( huh, telephone never works with these ppl kan?:p then only i'll do the laptop thingy ...pray hard that everything will be fine;) till then ppl..

No comments: