Thursday, January 06, 2005

TWO DAYS BEFORE A NEW YEAR


p/s..faat!n n far!na not in the picture

...around midnite, received sms wishes...hmm, susahnye nak tido balik bile dah terjaga...keluar rumah around 10 to jln TAR..carik kain utk ma with kak n kak sha..then off to m1dv@lley to meet l1yana there...heh,i accidently bumped into her the day before at k1cc when she asked me to stay late for today ;)...

...went to the fastfood rest..feast on the meals and talked(or rather had to shout)..we've not seeing each other for more than a year so a lot of updates n stories..she gave me this cute lil V.I.P pillow =) continued bersembang kat top floor n later kat ground floor bench(lenguh berdiri)...hmm,macam2 cerita keluar...then pegi browse d1g1cam n i've decided to buy s0ny p43 for my big 22! the price was good n it came with a great external package..yabeyabedoo!! so so happy =) received a call from my bro at home...a gift of streamyx's ...another yabeyabedoo!!

...went to some shops to browse an buy some stuffs...then around 5, we went to the foodcourt for a drink...talking n laughing over the stories n jokes...untill around 530 i heard a familiar-but-it-couldnt-be-true voice wishing my birthday..i turned to my left n suprise suprise!! 1na was there with a bday cake..i laughed out loud coz i couldnt believe it....she asked me to find a lighter myself n when i came back, ez1een was there with her baju kurung..teased her about that :p then hud@ came n slipped an unwanted question from her mouth "eh, faat!n mane?" ayoyo, spoiler betulla..sume org bengkek ngan dia,hahaha

faat!n arrived n we started on the cake..isk, nak kena nyanyi dulu ke??hahahha...macam2 benda pelik berlaku masa nak amik gambo n potong kek but it was all fun ;) i know there'll be another person to join us but i dare not to dream that it's her..yup, far!na si gadis gula.. she gave me her 'gula percuma bulanan'..isnt it sweet? i mean SWEET?kekeke...rupanya makcik sorang tuh curik2 keluar opis semata2 nak dtg m!dvalley..kekekek... too bad l!yana had to leave earlier coz after that, we were enganged in serious talk..n cik gula itulah yg menjadi hostnye...hahahha...eventho ade afew things n jokes yg aku still x paham but i really enjoyed the evening..blastful!

...arrived home feeling so tired n euphoric...showed my newly-bought d!g!cam n later played with my nephew, syak!r...not to forget that kak sh@ actually prepared a choc cake for me that nite n i got back my l!verpool sweater from abg ngah ;)

...a very HAPPY day for me..n i hope the happiness will last for another year, aminn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawanye piccc
rindu la korang

missy said...

eheh, nih sape??xkan malu2 kot :p

Anonymous said...

nih peon laa.. haha aku tak leh tulih name so aku letak la anonymous.. hehe btw best nyee balekk.. jeles!!!