Monday, July 24, 2006

I know...

..even when i was writing the earlier entry, it wont happen.

no matter how much i want to stop , i couldnt because all this while, i've been imagining myself sharing every step of my life here and looking forward to it.

no matter how much i disgraced myself here in the past, i can only shook my head in shame.i know i can always fix things up but sometimes, i need to learn things the hard way. so, i choose to play with time...

enough of that, here i start again...

earlier, the thought of doing psychiatry freaked me out. I couldnt see myself talking to these people, it must've been weary and frightening . but as i am into my 3rd week, i no longer thought the same. despite the difficulty to understand the technical jargon and all, i am enjoying this rotation to a greater deal. what i see in this field of medicine is life. amused.

' i just wanna enjoy this rotation, learn as much as i can and hopefully do fine in the exam..'

No comments: