Friday, July 14, 2006

Week 1 of 4071

GP & psyh. i was grateful to have one of the coordinators to be my GP placement(alhamdulillah) and i'm not psyched to do psych, to be honest. nevertheless, i predict GP to be enriching and psych to be interesting. i hope so, at least.

decided to go easy for the past 4 days because of my failing health. cant wait for the weekend. i need a rest.

i should've known that thursday is my bad day and today's no diff. again, i got myself into trouble by stupidly make the initiative. heh, nak cakap honestla konon. hotak la aku! bodoh adela. rasa mcm ape tau?? aku yang perasan bagus, miss forever-snobbish. exactly. as sugessted, the confrontation didnt go well and sorry to say, i am nothing but dissapointed. i ran out of things to keep up. but dont worry folks, this will be the last of its kind. PROMISE. if i havent learn my biggest lesson with this one, i never will.

No comments: