Friday, November 23, 2007

ALLAH THE MOST GRACIOUS

For all we've been told, both in the faculty's grape vine and in the graduation robe's letter; Board of Examiner's (BOE) meeting would be held next monday thus our confirmation of graduation. It was not a pleasant anticipation definitely, with the flight tickets' booked for families and the graduation dinner already took place. We planned our (final) departure's arrangement half-heartedly knowing that it was still a 50-50 chance.

Rumours started to spread this week that BOE actually had had their meeting last monday but no one could confirm on that.

Today i decided to start cleaning up the mess in my room(thanks to the endless shopping trips, it was awesome!) at the same time sorting out stuff to bring back. Kak A buzzed me on YM and said that result's already being released in Web Enrolment System(WES). Perplexed and half-anticipated, my heart started to race and fingers' a bit cold. Alone at home as the other two were helping out with the exams, i braced myself and clicked on the website; maintaining communication with Kak A at the same time.

After being convinced that those letters weren't there yesterday and having someone else buzzing me on the same matter shortly after; then only i let myself sigh a big relief and gratitude.

ALHAMDULILLAH.

Mum was the first i called and my sister was the first i texted. They deserve to know first; then the few of you who received my little news afterwards via sms.

It still feel surreal to me because i've set my mind that monday's the day; i kept log-on to the website till late afraid that it might change (??!) or something.heheh.

Now i'm digesting the reality. the blessing from ALLAH.

It feels so abundant. I'll save my word of thanks to you all till the special day.

*beaming*

No comments: