Thursday, November 01, 2007

INSTEAD OF...

Seems like the infamous question starts to creep up again. the fact that i'm finishing my study and going back to home country could be the reason. this time, i just play cool cos it's not an issue at all. there're majority of jerks out there so why bother? those stupidly selfish beings must've thought soooo high of themselves, must they? deceitful and full of cheap lies too. oh, back to the question. if you happen to receive pitiful answer from me, i'm just mocking.

I know, modules suppose to be a burden especially when you're counting days to not going to hospital anymore but i seem to enjoy doing it at the same time. it's not so much about cracking my head to find the suitable patient to write about but more like to dig issues for discussion. It suprisingly keeps my brain going.

having said that, i started to feel excited about working next year especially after the last session of simulation/patient safety OSCE. The sims session was about having (dummy) patient who crashed and team (including myself) doing as best as we could to manage the patient. Instead of feeling daunted about the notion that i am gonna carry huge responsibility towards others' (life), i look at it from the point of being someone who actually do something and gain satisfaction from it. It's not about feeling good about myself ( cos i ain't master anything, as yet) but to prove to myself that i can take up the challenge.

When people ask me "are you excited to go back (for good)?" my answer had been "hmm, fifty percent!". I love my life in melb. i love the better control of myself. i love the space and freedom i have for myself. i love the strength found in myself. i love the beautiful experiences here, shopping and travelling in particular! In short, i had good if not great life in this foreign land that i will miss a lot soonn. no offence, Msia gave me some bad memories.

Breaking point does not necessarily means explosion or something nasty. It could just give a notion that something or someone, in any case becomes insignificant.

No comments: