Tuesday, October 30, 2007

CONGRATS!

Up to this point, i have a lot of reason to be proud of myself. one would be to care less for others. the other would be to stand strong and composed despite shit people throw to me, or treat me. like, whatever! i may keep everything inside and pretend that things' back to normal, but you wouldn't know what i've vowed myself to or not to.

The rest, i'm really really happy with my life. looking forward to DFO trip for shopping, excited to have fun during the fishing road trip, occupied with modules and going-back-for-good-issues, what's more with the coming grad dinner. i'm determine to have as much fun as i could in this remaining weeks and i'm getting to it. life is so much easier when i focus on the good stuff and leave the crappy one outside my system. not only they're worthless but more like worthless in capital letter!

Hah.

No comments: