Wednesday, October 03, 2007

YOU MUST THINK I'M CRAZY

hahaha, i'm perfectly fine.

Now that i'm doing aged care rotation in KCR, it's been mundane days without nothing much to look forward as patients are mostly stable and only undergoing rehabilitation. but i'm okay, at least i have Miss ZA to keep me companied in the ward, yawning away. hehe, half-day of site visits give us good funbreak too..

Ramadhan's been good as well, solitude is the perfect noun for it. Now that i have HL Banana Mocha Shakes, i kinda enjoy 4am sahur;) Not that i didnt miss going to Pasar Ramadhan with my brother-SIL and kids or my mum's cooking but i guess Melb experience is fine with me either. ah well, life gotta be like that i suppose. and for the address, i dont mean it seriously lah. it doesnt bother me if i dont get any, but i've received my first one actually..haha, GOD bless the soul.

What else? We've got some plan for our graduation road trip. My housemates and i are planning to do our shopping raya this weekend. We've got another plan for raya celebration next week. yeah, it's all about planning isnt it? Plan is good.Making it happen is better.

Now, i can actually write here.

No comments: