Sunday, October 21, 2007

LIFE, AS IT IS..

'Don't look too worried, love. It might never happened'

I smiled to the old man, stunned at his remarks but agreed to it. Wisdom worth to remember, this one. To be honest, i didnt even realised i had frown on my face as I was actually helping out my fren who misplaced her book. I think i'd been smiling even since and decided to keep his advice closer to heart, the words must be magical ;)

It's ok to expect perfection in life but it's even better if we're able to deal with it, as it is. The more we fight to find happiness, the more we lost it. why not we make peace with ourselves and create our own happiness?

'Life is too short not to care about the little things'

I know some ppl think that little things means emotional. heh, maybe. who knows? i have a question. which would be better, to be cold and couldn't care less because you love yourself so much you wouldn't want anyone to hurt you or be a fairy-godmother to everyone but end up bruised, invisible to anyone?

i had good time yesterday. good shopping & good food, i mean. loving it!

No comments: