Thursday, October 25, 2007

I AM...

I am counting days to finishing med school. at the same time, i want to take the chance to go home from hospital earlier, sleep at any time i feel like, wake up as i wish and have fun in between books. it's funny that the closer i am to the finishing line, the more stuff i'd like to learn and understand from the books. everyday i make a mental note to go home and look up on certain stuff but my study really depends on the weather. if it's bright and study, i'm happy to sit on the table to read/finish up my worl but if it's cold and gloomy, i prefer to curl up under the blanket. i have 2 (not-so-new) books i aim to indulge but dare not to set any deadline, but i will definitely finish them up. hehe, i love to challenge myself nowadays. utmost satisfation!


I am making a mental list of what to grab shop before going back for good, for once. yes, i love shopping in melbourne. you can endorse that, kan Anum? it's the spending power, it's the slashed out sale, it's the variety of things that suit my personal requirement. i dont usually plan my shopping list ahead of time. i could be in the shopping mall for one whole day end up buying nothing or i could be in just one shop less than half an hour and came out with 3 boxes of shoes. a bit random but i have no problem with that. the good thing about giving away some of my stuff everytime i go home is that it gives valid reason to buy something else. don't ever ask me my plan for shopping cos the usual 'nak window shopping je..' will always end up with bags of new stuff. on the other hand, i often came back empty-handed with a planned trip. anywayyy, i'm mentally sorting out clothes (due to different size i am wearing) and bags to give away so that i can squeeze in things in my new list guilt-free=D yeah, less is more for me in that sense. i only keep things i know and would love to keep, otherwise i'll let people to have them.

I am excited when i realised good thing is happening one after another. from now till end of the year, something to look forward every week. there will be graduation road trip, gift-exhange,graduation dinner, shopping spree, family coming over, graduation, Sydney, Aidiladha and (not my) wedding, birthday and (not my) engangement. how coolllll is that? i welcome more great ideas and plan and invitation in the future, count me in!

I am happy because i want to be happy;)

No comments: