Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Gratitude List

Don't worry.

I will not dwell too much on the mishaps and uncertainties. Let's do the list instead.

1. Aidiladha was the usual stuff, plus my uncle's wedding. The best part of this event was actually when three big families got together in my house. All this while, i've been saying that i got all nephews but no niece...until i thought of this girl..



this bubbly girl is my cousin's daughter so practically is my niece. we clicked and got along really well, especially when it comes to lipstick and eyeshadow!! heheh..i sooo love to to entertain (and hug) her while she on the other hand, always tails me along...

2. I'm excited to introduce HERBALIFE to a lot more people. It feels really great to be able to help and make a difference in people's life (and self-esteem). My top three's would be..

-My little sister who managed to shed 14kg in about 6-7 months and her former (evil guys) schoolmates could no longer tease and downgrade her!

-A breastfeeding mother who shed and could fit into her pre-pregnancy clothes, have more and pekat breastmilk and noticed that her son's eczema has improved a lot.

-Myself (ahemmmm;)) who managed to maintain the 8kg and 20 cm lost off my body; while at the same time have much less migraine and gastritis.

I read what i once wrote in here

I want to advocate healthy nutrition and positive esteem through HERBALIFE along the way. I will prove to a lot of people that they're as worthy and able to make a change in their life. I want to make them proud of their achievement and further appreciate the gift of health.


3. I'm very glad to find THE colour on this , so it became my birthday-graduation treat. Thanks Syu for accompanying me to bargain it. heheh. You and Carl's Junior rocks! ;)



4. I'm thankful that i could turn up at sugar's engagement and meet up with SSP girls. i so love the group picture..



5. I'm happy that we (monash girls) got to execute our plan to celebrate new year together, as our last crazy moments before we submit ourselves to work (not too) soon. Everything was spontaneous; from the Times Square to Bukit Bintang to Pavillion to KLCC to KL Sentral. 180 degree of fireworks was THE moment for me. Each had its special (and funny, not to mention yucky) experience to us. I just gotta laugh when i thought about the un-manly shriek and sigh at the immigrants' sight. Nevertheless, i am glad we got to spend time together, like the good days.

6. I'm joyful to spend time with the 3 little heroes. Syahman never failed to humour and be adored by me, Umar has got everything i used to be when i was smaller (that is to throw tantrum until i got what i want =D now i dont throw tantrum but i sulk,hehehe...) endorsed by my very own brother (ppbbhhtt!) and little Ibrahim is just angelic.

7. I'm grateful that despite the growing number every year, i never feels older than 22. tak tipu! it was rather quiet but thoughtful day for me and National Treasure 2 has got both humour and adrenaline-rush to celebrate it.

8. I'm relieved to receive the offer letter immediately after the interview with SPA (so does other people). It's convenient to go to Putrajaya together with the other m0nash girls as we kept each other occupied during the waiting. Now, it's just to wait for the posting letter (which i hope will not arrived in too early!!)

9. I'm very very grateful to realise (during the spring cleaning of my cupboard and room) that i've lived a good life, based on the pictures, yearbooks, presents and words of thoughts from friends and families from the age of 12 (that was when i started in SSP and exchanged letters with my brother oversea) until now..Everything looked (and was) perfect at that time, i was a very much happier and contented person. Allah has blessed me with priceless frienship at my different stage of life, some i had trouble to keep in touch but remains close in my heart and some who never fails to be there for me. Life has done me good in the past.

10. Very very soon, i will receive this



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sugar=YOU

HONEY=ME

aiyooooo

tukar la canie..haha

thanx for coming HONEY!

=p

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*tepuk dahi*

seriously, aku rasa dah double check masa nak post up td..silap agi...

haaa kita tukar jelah, SUGAR!

nwayy sedapppppp betul food masa majlis ko tuh...kenyang perut suka hati aku!