Sunday, January 13, 2008

help me.

i admit.

i am not being a good person lately.

i feel really bad.

i lost my temper, i lost my respect, i cursed silently, i became exasperated, i got tired of pleasing and succumbing to other people, i became restless of what i've lost, i treated bad, i became rude, i started to despair, i became all cranky and moody to the people i love and appreciate most in this world, i stop conversing afraid to say something wrong.

i dont want people to hurt me. i dont want people to instruct and dictate me as they like. i just need my space and say.

it's too much=(

why cant I WANT people see goodness in other people? why cant I WANT people take up more responsible and treat other people like a human being?

i'm afraid i am doing more sin than good deed.

bestowed upon me patience and guidance, ya Allah.

No comments: