Sunday, January 13, 2008

GRATITUDE to be

Because i dont want to live in low mood ( it makes me tearful and does not suit the theme of this space), i came up with this

1. I want to be active (again) in sports. i want to start on basketball (and netball) to polish up the rusty skills. i want to buy a basketball and find a court, who knows there'll be someone who'll join me up soon. i want to go for a good swim. i want to have this for some indoor aerobic exercise in case i dont feel safe to go out



2. I want to start working in March so that i could have ample time to settle down, read up my medical books and travel around beforehand. I should be able to adapt to the new environment whenever i end up going and find more meaning in life.

3. I want to go to Sarawak, and am going with my parents this february. i want it to be enriching, mind-relaxing and give me good taste of other people's tradition and thriving. No shopping plan as yet.

4. I want to meet my Banting girls. peah (sadly in UK), hani (both izhar & salim ;p), aneesa, arnee, onie and rose (sadly in Ireland); the most. i want to sit down and (laughingly) talk with them. i dont mind to make a short trip to KL when these people are having a short break from their HO routines. I want to feel good and enjoy their company.

5. I want to mandi sungai & go for a karaoke with my SSP girls. It's been a while since we do that and i'm looking forward to the next one. i know time and TRANSPORTATION would (always) be an issue for me since my brother moved to Bkt Jelut0ng but we'll see what we can do about it. oohh, i miss g0mbak where i could easily hop on the bus to the nearest public transport=(

6. I want to spend some days with M0nash girls before we start working. At first we came up with a trip down here to Kelantan and then Redang Island but monsoon season did not allow us. Now somebody came up with Bali and another one with Sabah. Personally, it doesnt matter to me where we end up as long as the 6 of us are there even it means just a nearby resort.

7. I want to have these


8. I want to spread HERBALIFE around. A lot more people need to know that diet has always been the culprit to the big dieases: heart problem, diabetes, high blood pressure. Only by providing complete nutrition to your cells that your body will be able to function better, get rid of the toxins and feel healthy.

9. I want to be treated with respect and appreciated for what i'm worth. i want to stay close to those who care for me.

10. I want to go back to Melbourne ( partly to do some shopping) after one year working, at least. i want to go to the places familiar to me and find a peace of mind.

11. I WANT TO BE HAPPY!

4 comments:

Hani Izhar said...

Yatt!!! Huwaaaaaa ghindu la kat ko!!! Bila kita nak duduk bergurau senda lagi nih?? (x payah duduk jek...nak berdiri berlari tergolek pun boleh gak..mcm biase la ehehe)

Make sure u enjoy yourself puas2 tahap maksima dulu before starting work..after that there won't be time for anything else besides work (sleep pun xde masa..)

I'll be finishing medical rotation this Wednesday, doing surgical next! So kalo x oncall weekends aku free! Senang2 bila turun down south gimme a shout ok??

Miss you la!

*HUGS*
Hani

Anonymous said...

Rinduu ko jugakkkkk makcik!! dah takde dah org nak kasi nasihat or cheer me up ( and of course crack up some funny jokes) in this or the other blog..

anyhow, will enjoy myself b4 work..dont worry...aku pun dah ada plan macam2 till mid february so harapp sangat at least start mid march or early april...hahah

rightto, will buzz u up when i'm there!!

HUGS;)

Anonymous said...

nape sumer putih HONEY(ehem)??

suci la tu konon

haha

Anonymous said...

cik SUGAR,

putih itu tiada kena mengena dengan suci muci laa...

white makes me feel happy, boley?

heheh..