Saturday, July 19, 2008

Searching....

Tadaaaa, i feel refreshed.

Yeay, i've bought the tics to go to KL next Friday for quite some days. hopefully this time, i could spare some time to meet up with my girls. I know Redb0x would be a great idea for my high school fellow but that would need weekdays...and i'll make sure no more sore throat this time;)

On top of that, i'm dying to meet my Bantingites and Monash clan though i know there'll be busy in the hospital. it's gonna be happy moments to simply sit down and engaged in a long conversation with these precious people...how should i do it eh?

Me: Nur pergi jumaat malam..sabtu kaksya ada kelas ganti kan?

Kaksya: haah...

Me: ohh takpelah, Nur boleh keluar dgn kawan kawan..

Kaksya: ehhh, jangan janji lagi..

Me: hahahahha, macam manalahh Nur nak ada boyfren kalu ada sis-in-law yang terlalu suka kat i..

Kaksya: eeeee, perasannye..

Me: LOL

that was funny..

and alsooooooooooooo,

it would be even more exciting if one or two of my girls could take a leave on Monday or Tuesday to be my shopping partner...*battling eyelashes* i think i've made up my mind of which handphone to settle with...i hope the white one would look nice. also, good books good books.

come Friday, quick!

No comments: